Come experience expert training with current Broadway performers at the Broadway Dance Center. Whether you are a novice or a beginner we have the right classes for you. Join us in helping you become America’s next big star!
Discover your inner Neil Patrick Harris with this amazing program, which teaches basic to intermediate acting techniques. Teachers will focus on improv, comedy, body movement, monologue development, audition prep and more. Students will leave with the tools needed to have effective and entertaining auditions. Be prepared to leave everything at your door and immerse yourself in this wonderful course. Classes will be taught by industry with credits from Broadway tours and soap operas, to Hollywood films.
“This was by far the best program I’ve ever had the privilege to attend! The experiences were unforgettable, and words cannot describe how many lifelong friendships I made. If I could go back, I’d be there in a heartbeat!!”
-Sydney C. / Illinois
We offer the extraordinary opportunity to train in Broadway Dance Center’s legendary faculty alongside professional dancers — below are the specifics about this exciting course.
- Each week, choose 15 classes from our drop-in schedule, featuring a vast variety of disciplines including Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Musical Theater, Funk, Hip-Hop, Breaking, African, Tap, Voice, Stretch, Pilates, Yoga and more.
- Weekly Master Class
- Curriculum: after selecting a concentration of study (e.g. Jazz, Hip-Hop, Musical Theater, etc.), students take the following breakdown of classes – they have the assistance of a student advisor in selecting classes, but ultimately they choose their own classes within this structure, leaving them free to take full advantage of BDC’s vast and varied schedule
- Six concentration classes — Three set classes and three classes that can change weekly
- Four ballet
- Two diversity classes (from outside the concentration of study)
- One VAPSY class (Voice, Acting, Pilates, Stretch, or Yoga)
- Two electives (classes of students’ choosing)